Tips from the Experts...

Tips about beauty, health and happiness :)

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Digestion Problems? Aloe Vera Juice could free you...

Aloe Vera Juice could be the answer to a lot of problems....


Since moving to Norway my stomach didn't quite agree with the change in diet. No matter what I tried things just weren't functioning as they should. Even that extra strong coffee in the morning wasn't doing it for me if you catch my drift. Then a client of mine told me about Aloe Vera Juice. I decided anything was worth a shot... and since then I haven't had a problem. There are also SO MANY other benefits that I just had to share my joy with you all:)

-Drinking of Aloe vera juice can alleviate several gastro-intestinal problems including ulcer, acid indigestion and irritable bowel syndrome. It also helps maintain proper digestion! 
-Aloe vera juice provides your body 200 health promoting compounds including 20 minerals, 18 amino acids and 12 vitamins.
-It forms a protective barrier around achy and sore joints and muscles.
-Aloe vera soothes itching and helps restore skin's natural beauty.
-It nourishes the skin and tissues with body-loving nutrients such as vitamin E and C.
-It relieves inflammation and redness.
-Aloe vera minimizes scarring.
-Aloe vera juice is also used for the treatment of blood circulation, detoxification, and pain relief
- Aloe vera juice stimulates the metabolic rate.
"Apart from stimulating your metabolic rate, the other reason is that Aloe vera contains high amounts of the protein, collagen. The body has to spend extra energy to digest the collage protein in the body. And the expenditure of all that extra energy helps in weight loss; at same time due to collagen protein it also promotes muscle development. Aloe vera reduces the amount of time food stays in your intestine, which means that less energy is absorbed from the food. Because of its supporting in weight loss this plant is also known as “The dietary plant” and “The harmony remedy”.


So since DRINKING aloe vera is the best way to get ALL the benefits I take a minimum of 2 one ounce shots a day. One first thing in the morning and another before dinner. 



There are 3 different flavors... to be honest. I personally feel that it doesn't matter which one you drink, they all taste disgusting. The benefits out-weigh anything else... if you can shoot a shot of tequila then you wont even bat an eyelash at this. Some people like the taste... just not me. 




Seen here are 3 of my favorite products from this Aloe Vera line. This scrub is gentle enough for daily use... skin becomes soft and balanced. The mask is also great for giving moisture to the skin, balancing redness, and deep cleansing pores. ( I recommend this mask to anyone that experiences breakouts!!! GREAT for soothing the skin while detoxifying. ) Lastly the original Aloe Vera Gel... which in other words is the juice. ( Juice made from gel...blah blah blah)

If you have any questions regarding this product, or how to get a hold of some yourself.... just give me a shout! It really has changed my day to day life:)



No comments:

Post a Comment